View Profile AnimatedStruggle

16 Movie Reviews

Great Work! You really showed out with this one! Did you do this in Adobe Animate?

tyokio responds:

Thanks :D! and almost, this was all made in Flash CS3

DOPE!!! Great Work!

Very Ambitious!!!

Some of the motions did not translate well: his run, and when he started hitting the ground. These motions can have soooo much more weight behind them! Adjust the timing in some spots, and check out some running references (unless it was intentional due to him being a gnome)

Despite that, I loved this short!!! Keep it Up!!!

LiamJMWilson responds:

Yeahh as this was a group project at university, running was something we all struggled with. However the hitting the ground shot is one that wasn't done by me. Thank you very much for the feedback.

1 Game Review

That was Amazing!!!! At first I thought it was just tic tac toe! But then I started losing it when it started moving my plays and deleting my moves! I agree that this was a little on the short side, but it's fine! Tic tac toe can only hold someone's attention for so long. I imagine this is how a cpu in tic tac toe would rage quit! Great Job!!!! Very Creative!!!!

3 Audio Reviews

Fan-Friggin-TASTIC!!! The heart of the cards led me here! I must make a Santa Animation NOW!!!
Great Work!!!

Spectacular! I can see this being used for a winter fight scene! Great Job! Keep up the good work! :D

VERY NICE!!! I can see this being used for an ending card to a video! I'm in the middle of making an animated video, and would love to use this as either some BG music or even the ending card! I'll make sure to credit you! Keep up the good work! :D

27 Art Reviews

Very Well Done! Clean line work and great use of color too! Keep it up!

Nice work! Love to see the little guy dancing. Don't ask me why! XD

ArindamDhar responds:

Thank you so much. I'd like to watch him dance too.

Basically! They showed her off like crazy! Great Work!

A man with a love for cartoons and drawing! Dream to financially support myself with my art!

n/a, Male