View Profile AnimatedStruggle

14 Movie Reviews

Very Ambitious!!!

Some of the motions did not translate well: his run, and when he started hitting the ground. These motions can have soooo much more weight behind them! Adjust the timing in some spots, and check out some running references (unless it was intentional due to him being a gnome)

Despite that, I loved this short!!! Keep it Up!!!

LiamJMWilson responds:

Yeahh as this was a group project at university, running was something we all struggled with. However the hitting the ground shot is one that wasn't done by me. Thank you very much for the feedback.

The quality of animation is phenomenal, but I have to agree with Doomroar on this. This is plagued by some predictable, and unclear writing. For example, he just learned of the attunement ability, where did that insane technique toward the end come from? These may all be things that will get addressed later down the line, but this episode left me both excited and scratching my head.I don't mind the character designs, but based on what we saw, the story may need to veer away from the typical shonen anime path. Over all, Great Work! Just be mindful of the writing.

"I activate my credit card!" XD

1 Game Review

That was Amazing!!!! At first I thought it was just tic tac toe! But then I started losing it when it started moving my plays and deleting my moves! I agree that this was a little on the short side, but it's fine! Tic tac toe can only hold someone's attention for so long. I imagine this is how a cpu in tic tac toe would rage quit! Great Job!!!! Very Creative!!!!

4 Audio Reviews

Not Bad! Not bad at all!

BECAUSEMETOO responds:

Sure, but we try to make a better thing every time. So ... "not great (yet)" is more like it :3

Fan-Friggin-TASTIC!!! The heart of the cards led me here! I must make a Santa Animation NOW!!!
Great Work!!!

Spectacular! I can see this being used for a winter fight scene! Great Job! Keep up the good work! :D

21 Art Reviews

Another Impressive piece! Quick question! How long does it typically take for you to render at this level?

RedusTheRiotAct responds:

Thanks! It all just depends. I actually got this one done in a little over a week, and I’ve got a 9-5 job n stuff

This is amazing!!! XD

Very Nice!!! Great work! I dunno why it feels strange how the depth of field is displayed in this piece. I'm so use to seeing the foreground crystal clear and background being blurred slightly, but because she is the focus, I understand your choice! Phenomenal Work!

MeeshellArt responds:

I understand, in movies they do it both ways so I figured it's possible haha thank you so much for commenting

A man with a love for cartoons and drawing! Dream to financially support myself with my art!

n/a, Male